Chukwa >> mail # user >> How to use TsProcessor ?

Re: How to use TsProcessor ?
Glad to hear I'm not the only one slow on Monday mornings...

Linking the processor name to the table name as a default makes sense, but
we should build in a way to override that in a config. Same thing for the
column family naming.

Also, how does the datatype get represented in HBase? I'm trying to
understand how multiple datatypes would be stored and queried in the same
system.