MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to learn Mapreduce

How to learn Mapreduce
Hi Sir/Mam,
                 I am very new to Hadoop Technology so any one can help me
how to write simple MapReduce program except wordcount program
I would like to write our own program in  mapreduce ...As well as in pig
Latin
so please any one can help me ...

               Thanks

Regards