Sqoop, mail # user - Sqoop 1.99.2 + Cloud Era Hadoop 200 error

+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-02, 17:05
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-07-02, 17:20
+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-03, 04:19
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-07-03, 14:00
+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-03, 16:18
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-07-03, 17:35
Re: Sqoop 1.99.2 + Cloud Era Hadoop 200 error
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-04, 08:15
After doing changes in catalina.properties also, same issue is coming.

is there any possibility for interactive discussion on this issue?

Regards,
Madhan

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 11:05 PM, Mengwei Ding <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> [...]
> Hadoop 1 or 2. There is no need to run any Hadoop service on the same node
> as Sqoop server, just the libraries and configuration must be available.
>
> Path to Hadoop libraries is stored in file catalina.properties inside
> directory server/conf. You need to change property called common.loader to
> contain all directories with your Hadoop libraries. The default expected
> locations are /usr/lib/hadoop and /usr/lib/hadoop/lib/. Please check out
> the comments in the file for further description how to configure different
> locations.
>
> Lastly you might need to install JDBC drivers that are not bundled with
> Sqoop because of incompatible licenses. You can add any arbitrary Java jar
> file to Sqoop server by copying it into lib/ directory. You can create this
> directory if it do not exists already.
> "
>
> I can give you my configuration as an example. So in my
> catalina.properties file, I have the following line:
>
> *
> common.loader=${catalina.base}/lib,${catalina.base}/lib/*.jar,${catalina.home}/lib,${catalina.home}/lib/*.jar,${catalina.home}/../lib/*.jar,/usr/lib/hadoop/client-0.20/*.jar,/home/mengweid/Downloads/mysql-connector-java-5.1.25-bin.jar
> *
>
> The */usr/lib/hadoop/client-0.20/*.jar *is used to include all
> hadoop-related jars, and *mysql-connector-java-5.1.25-bin.jar *is used
> for JDBC driver.
>
> Please try this, and let me know whether it works. Thank you.
>
> Best,
> Mengwei
>

> On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 9:18 AM, Madhanmohan Savadamuthu <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I did deployment as sugggested in below thread. I am not able to
>> successfully use sqoop2. I am attaching the services log for your
>> references.
>>
>> I made sure that exact same set of JAR files in appropriate location and
>> also deleted sqoop folder before starting the sqoop server.
>>
>> *Error Message:*
>>  Exception has occurred during processing command
>> Exception: com.sun.jersey.api.client.UniformInterfaceException Message:
>> GET http://<ipaddress>:12013/sqoop/version returned a response status of
>> 404 Not Found
>>
>> Regards,
>> Madhan
>>
>>  On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 7:30 PM, Mengwei Ding <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Madhanmohan,
>>>
>>> Thank you for providing all these detailed information. Help a lot to
>>> diagnose the problem.
>>>
>>> First, the addtowar.sh is not good enough for every situation,
>>> we apologize for that. We have already figured out a new way to add
>>> dependency library, which will coming out along with next version of Sqoop2.
>>>
>>> Currently, it seems like the hadoop-core.jar has not been added. I could
>>> show you all the libraries existing in the webapps/sqoop/WEB-INF/lib
>>> commons-dbcp-1.4.jar
>>> commons-lang-2.5.jar
>>> commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
>>> commons-pool-1.5.4.jar
>>> derby-10.8.2.2.jar
>>> guava-11.0.2.jar
>>> hadoop-auth-2.0.0-cdh4.3.0.jar
>>> hadoop-common-2.0.0-cdh4.3.0.jar
>>> *hadoop-core-2.0.0-mr1-cdh4.3.0.jar*
>>> hadoop-hdfs-2.0.0-cdh4.3.0.jar
>>> hadoop-mapreduce-client-app-2.0.0-cdh4.3.0.jar
>>> hadoop-mapreduce-client-common-2.0.0-cdh4.3.0.jar
>>> hadoop-mapreduce-client-core-2.0.0-cdh4.3.0.jar
Thanks and Regards,
Madhanmohan S
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-07-04, 17:38
+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-05, 18:42
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-07-05, 19:04
+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-09, 13:56
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-07-09, 15:16
+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-09, 15:54
+
Mengwei Ding 2013-07-12, 00:53
+
Madhanmohan Savadamuthu 2013-07-16, 17:13
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-07-16, 17:51
+
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-07-02, 17:23