Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Upgrading an ensemble from 3.3.5 to 3.4.4

Re: Upgrading an ensemble from 3.3.5 to 3.4.4
On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 10:58 AM, Jordan Zimmerman
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd like to upgrade our ensemble from 3.3.5 to 3.4.4. Can it be done in-place/rolling? i.e. will 3.3.5 and 3.4.4 work in the same ensemble?

3.3 clients should work fine with 3.4 servers. 3.4 clients should work
fine with 3.3 servers as long as you don't use any of the new features
introduced in 3.4 client api (multi, etc...). That said some testing
has been done on this, but not extensive.

Patrick