Kafka >> mail # user >> Zookeeper exception

+
navneet sharma 2012-04-16, 09:25
+
Jay Kreps 2012-04-16, 16:43
+
navneet sharma 2012-04-17, 04:16
+
Jun Rao 2012-04-17, 15:00
Re: Zookeeper exception
I was following with the quickstart guide and I am seeing that also
(everytime I send a message using the console producer):

INFO Got user-level KeeperException when processing
sessionid:0x1371217b2bb0002 type:create cxid:0x1d zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe
txntype:unknown reqpath:n/a Error
Path:/consumers/console-consumer-30334/offsets Error:KeeperErrorCode NoNode for /consumers/console-consumer-30334/offsets
(org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor)
On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Jun Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The reason you see those NoNode error code is the following. Every time we
> want to create a new path, say /brokers/ids/1, we try to create it
> directly. If this fails because the parent path doesn't exist, we try to
> create the parent path first. This will happen recursively. However, the
> NoNode error should show up only once, not every time a broker is started
> (assuming ZK data hasn't been cleaned up).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jun
>
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:25 AM, navneet sharma <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am working with the 0.7.0 version.
> > Whenever i start kafka-server after zookeeper as explained on this link:
> > http://incubator.apache.org/kafka/quickstart.html
> >
> > I get an exception like this on zookeeper console::
> > [2012-04-10 13:54:19,931] INFO Got user-level KeeperException when
> > processing sessionid:0x1369b5890840000 type:create cxid:0x1
> > zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:unknown reqpath:n/a Error
> Path:/brokers/ids
> > Error:KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /brokers/ids
> > (org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor)
> > [2012-04-10 13:54:19,964] INFO Got user-level KeeperException when
> > processing sessionid:0x1369b5890840000 type:create cxid:0x2
> > zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:unknown reqpath:n/a Error Path:/brokers
> > Error:KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /brokers
> > (org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor)
> >
> > Why am i getting this exception. Did i miss anything?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Navneet Sharma

+
Neha Narkhede 2012-05-03, 16:05