Hive >> mail # user >> Re: [VOTE] Apache Hive 0.12.0 Release Candidate 1

Poking more it looks like this affects not just webhcatalog scripts but
just all hcatalog scripts. Consequently, it looks like starting hcatalog
server wouldn't work either.

I will stop spamming multiple mailing lists now and post more updates, if
any, on the JIRA (HIVE-5534) itself.