Chukwa, mail # user - hadoop's attempt directory logs

+
Abhijit Dhar 2012-01-17, 03:20
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-18, 02:03
+
Abhijit Dhar 2012-01-20, 02:13
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-20, 02:24
+
Abhijit Dhar 2012-01-20, 02:49
+
Eric Yang 2012-01-20, 04:59
+
Abhijit Dhar 2012-01-21, 04:16
Re: hadoop's attempt directory logs
Eric Yang 2012-01-21, 04:26
You can try to merge the code from ChukwaDailyRollingFileAppender with
TaskLogAppender to get a working TaskLogAppender.  In particular, the
subAppend function should be identical to
ChukwaDailyRollingFileAppender.  This should be a jira for Chukwa 0.6.
Hope this helps.

regards,
Eric