Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.2.1 Release Candidate 0

+
Ivan Kelly 2013-02-19, 18:52
+
Flavio Junqueira 2013-02-19, 22:24
+
Benjamin Reed 2013-02-26, 15:29
Re: [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.2.1 Release Candidate 0
+1, I have ran the tests and they are passing with NN. Thanks a lot,
Ivan for your efforts in making this release.

Regards,
Uma

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 12:22 AM, Ivan Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is the first release candidate for Apache BookKeeper, version 4.2.1.
>
> This is a bugfix release to address the performance issues caused by BOOKKEEPER-569
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BOOKKEEPER-569
>
> The full release notes is available at:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12323840&styleName=Html&projectId=12311293
>
> *** Please download, test and vote by February 26th 2013, 10:00 UTC+0. ***
>
> Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for
> convenience.
>
> Source and binary files:
> http://people.apache.org/~ivank/bookkeeper-4.2.1-candidate-0/
>
> Maven staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebookkeeper-271/
>
> The tag to be voted upon:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/tags/release-4.2.1
>
> BookKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/dist/KEYS
>
> Please download the the source package, and follow the README to build
> and run a bookkeeper and hedwig service.
+
Ivan Kelly 2013-02-26, 17:52