Accumulo >> mail # dev >> GSOC Idea - Accumulo Control Panel

Re: GSOC Idea - Accumulo Control Panel
Thanks for the suggestion, David.  I'm not familiar with Yammer's metrics
libraries.  I would like to keep this project limited to Ambari and
Accumulo, but I will look at the links you included and learn more about
that library, for future consideration.

Thanks again,

Andres