HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: How to start Data Replicated Blocks in HDFS manually.

Re: How to start Data Replicated Blocks in HDFS manually.
HI Nitin

>>did you start the cluster with replication factor 3 and later changed it
to 2
yes correct. We have only two datanode, First  I wrongly configured after I
changed  to 2.
and i have done with hadoop fs -setrep -R 2 /myfolder

same thing i done in all folder in HDFS
>>did you enable rack awareness
no.

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 9:20 AM, Nitin Pawar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> did you start the cluster with replication factor 3 and later changed it
> to 2?
> also did you enable rack awareness in your configs and both the nodes are
> on same rack?
>

> On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 7:45 PM, Dhanasekaran Anbalagan <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> We have cluster with two data nodes. We configured data replication
>> factor two.
>> when  i copy data  to hdfs, Data's are not fully replicated. It's says * Number
>> of Under-Replicated Blocks : 15115*
>> How to manually invoke the Data replication in HDFS.
>>
>> I restarted cluster also. It's not helps me
>>
>> Please guide me guys.
>>
>> -Dhanasekaran.
>>
>> Did I learn something today? If not, I wasted it.
>>

> --
> Nitin Pawar

+
Nitin Pawar 2013-02-25, 14:40