Kafka >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.2-incubating (Candidate 5)

+
Joe Stein 2012-10-11, 01:07
+
Joe Stein 2012-09-20, 02:26
+
Lorenzo Alberton 2012-09-22, 22:17
+
David Arthur 2012-09-22, 23:18
+
Jun Rao 2012-09-24, 14:22
+
Jay Kreps 2012-09-24, 14:57
+
Joe Stein 2012-09-24, 15:09
+
Jay Kreps 2012-09-24, 16:10
+
Joe Stein 2012-09-25, 03:42
+
Chris Douglas 2012-09-25, 06:06
+
Joe Stein 2012-09-25, 06:09
+
Joe Stein 2012-09-25, 06:46
+
Jun Rao 2012-09-26, 04:26
+
Joe Stein 2012-09-26, 04:33
+
Jun Rao 2012-09-26, 14:42
+
Joe Stein 2012-09-26, 14:59
+
Jun Rao 2012-09-26, 15:07
+
Joe Stein 2012-09-27, 01:06
+
Jun Rao 2012-09-28, 15:28
+
Jay Kreps 2012-09-28, 17:51
+
Joel Koshy 2012-09-28, 18:33
+
Joe Stein 2012-09-28, 23:54
+
Joel Koshy 2012-09-29, 00:41
+
Joe Stein 2012-09-29, 02:40
+
Jun Rao 2012-10-01, 16:05
+
Joel Koshy 2012-10-01, 17:37
+
Jun Rao 2012-10-02, 14:19
+
Neha Narkhede 2012-10-03, 03:37
+
Chris Douglas 2012-10-03, 06:01
Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.2-incubating (Candidate 5)
I am closing the vote, the vote passes at least three PPMC binding votes
and I will send an vote request to the get two more IPMC votes (Chris being
a member of the IPMC, right?)

I say at least three as I am not sure if Joel's vote is binding or not.
Let me know so I when I vote.

--

/*
Joe Stein