Kafka >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.2-incubating (Candidate 1)

Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.2-incubating (Candidate 5)
I am closing the vote, the vote passes at least three PPMC binding votes
and I will send an vote request to the get two more IPMC votes (Chris being
a member of the IPMC, right?)

I say at least three as I am not sure if Joel's vote is binding or not.
Let me know so I when I vote.

--

/*