HBase >> mail # dev >> Please welcome our newest committer, Nick Dimiduk

Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Nick Dimiduk
Congrats Nick, great to have you on board!
----- Original Message -----
From: Enis Söztutar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; hbase-user <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 3:54 PM
Subject: Please welcome our newest committer, Nick Dimiduk

Hi,

Please join me in welcoming Nick as our new addition to the list of
committers. Nick is exceptionally good with user-facing issues, and has
done major contributions in mapreduce related areas, hive support, as well
as 0.96 issues and the new and shiny data types API.

Nick, as tradition, feel free to do your first commit to add yourself to
pom.xml.

Cheers,
Enis