HBase, mail # user - How to de-nomarlize for this situation in HBASE Table

+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2013-01-18, 03:34
+
Sonal Goyal 2013-01-18, 03:59
Re: How to de-nomarlize for this situation in HBASE Table
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2013-01-18, 04:16
Hi Sonal,

1. will fetch all demographic details of customer based on client ID
2. Fetch the particular type of address along with other demographic for a
client.. for example, HOME Physical address or HOME Telephone address or
office Email address etc.,

regards,
Rams

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 9:29 AM, Sonal Goyal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What are your data access patterns?
>
> Best Regards,
> Sonal
> Real Time Analytics for BigData <https://github.com/sonalgoyal/crux>
> Nube Technologies <http://www.nubetech.co>
>
> <http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>
>

> On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Ramasubramanian Narayanan <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have the following relational tables.. I want to denormalize and bring
> it
> > all into single HBASE table... Pls help how it could be done..
> >

> > 1. Client Master Table
> > 2. Physical Address Table (there might be 'n' number of address that can
> be
> > captured against each client ID)
> > 3. Email Address Table (there might be 'n' number of address that can be
> > captured against each client ID)
> > 4. Telephone Address Table (there might be 'n' number of address that can
> > be captured against each client ID)
> >

> > For the tables 2 to 4, there are multiple fields like which is the
> Address
> > type (home/office,etc), bad address, good address, communication address,
> > time to call etc.,
> >
> > Please help me to clarify the following :
> >
> > 1. Whether we can bring this to a single HBASE table?
> > 2. Having fields like phone number1, phone number 2 etc. is not an good
> > approach for this scenario...
> > 3. Whether we can have in the same table by populating these multiple
> rows
> > for the same customer with different rowkey?
> >    For e.g.
> >    For Client Records      - Rowkey can be Client Number + DOB
> >    For Physical Address  - Rowkey can be Client Number + "PHYSICAL" +
> Type
> > of Address
> >    For Email Address      - Rowkey can be Client Number + "EMAIL" + Type
> of
> > Address
> >    For Telephone Address      - Rowkey can be Client Number + "TEL" +
> Type
> > of Address
> >
> > regards,
> > Rams

+
Sonal Goyal 2013-01-18, 04:30
+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2013-01-18, 04:39
+
Sonal Goyal 2013-01-18, 04:54
+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2013-01-18, 05:18
+
Doug Meil 2013-01-18, 14:42