HDFS >> mail # dev >> Replacing the JSP web UIs to HTML 5 applications

+
Haohui Mai 2013-10-22, 22:59
+
Luke Lu 2013-10-25, 17:02
+
Haohui Mai 2013-10-26, 02:31
+
Colin McCabe 2013-10-28, 18:16
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-10-28, 22:57
+
Haohui Mai 2013-10-28, 23:10
+
Haohui Mai 2013-10-28, 23:06
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-10-28, 23:18
+
Haohui Mai 2013-10-28, 23:58
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-10-29, 00:13
+
Zheng, Kai 2013-10-29, 12:22
+
Haohui Mai 2013-10-29, 18:28
+
Luke Lu 2013-10-30, 07:34
+
Andrew Wang 2013-10-30, 19:11
+
Haohui Mai 2013-10-30, 20:14
+
Colin McCabe 2013-11-01, 17:56
+
Haohui Mai 2013-11-02, 03:35
+
Haohui Mai 2013-10-29, 00:48
Re: Replacing the JSP web UIs to HTML 5 applications
are you planning to expose things like hdfs browsing and nn/dn logs over jmx?

thx

Alejandro
(phone typing)

Haohui Mai 2013-10-29, 01:09