HBase >> mail # user >> Problem with cloudera

Problem with cloudera

Hiii alll,
I decided to share with you my problem, because my professor and colleagues were not able to solve it.
First I will tell u my configurations : I made a client and sever for hadoop. The server is on ubuntu cloudera 3 update 3 (chd3u3). My client is on my Mac OXs.
Second, I used a code for hbase thrift api (democlient.java) in client, the hbase folder I downloaded it from cloudera same release (chd3u3).
The problem is when running the program, if I decided to create table or delete table or use any function related to tables, I enter an infinite loop, the client is waiting for the server to respond but the server is not replying to requests.
As for the connectivity, I checked that everything is OK, I am sure of thrift server port (9090) and the server is running. Also by checking I found that server and client are connected and seen each others. But as for handling the requests, the server is unable to do so.
Here is link for cloudera hbasehttps://ccp.cloudera.com/display/DOC/CDH+Version+and+Packaging+Information

So any help ??
Best Regards,Dalia Sobhy