Pig >> mail # user >> Date Function in Pig

Re: Date Function in Pig
Hi,

I think the easiest way would be to use the piggybank converstion functions
for such tasks:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/contrib/piggybank/java/src/main/java/org/apache/pig/piggybank/evaluation/datetime/convert/

Best Regards,
Ruslan