HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase Mapreduce- Problem in using arrayList of pust in MapFunction

+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-01-21, 06:11
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-01-21, 06:32
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-21, 06:17
Re: Hbase Mapreduce- Problem in using arrayList of pust in MapFunction
Tnx,But I don't know why when the client.buffer.size is increased, I've got
bad result,does it related to other parameters ? and I give 8 gb heap to
each regionserver.