HBase, mail # user - Hbase Mapreduce- Problem in using arrayList of pust in MapFunction

Re: Hbase Mapreduce- Problem in using arrayList of pust in MapFunction
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-01-21, 11:52
Tnx,But I don't know why when the client.buffer.size is increased, I've got
bad result,does it related to other parameters ? and I give 8 gb heap to
each regionserver.