发件人: yuchen xie
发送时间: 2013-04-19 14:50
收件人: user
主题: Re: setting hdfs balancer bandwidth doesn't work
have you try to restart your cluster or execute "$HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop dfsadmin -setBalanacerBandwidth 104857600" ?

2013/4/19 周帅锋 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I set bandwidthPerSec = 104857600, but when I add a new data node, and run hadoop balancer, the bandwidth is only 1MB/s, and the datanode log shows that:
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.
datanode.DataNode: Balancing bandwith is 1048576 bytes/s

My hadoop core version is 1.0.3

Thanks