HBase >> mail # dev >> thrift vs thrift2

Re: thrift vs thrift2
According to the thrift2 docs, it is the 'right' way to access HBase - the
thrift package is based on an older HBase interface that no longer exists.
Seems like a reasonable case for deprecation in the next release and
dropping it all together after.
Jesse Yates
@jesse_yates
jyates.github.com