Sqoop >> mail # user >> sqoop 2 installation

+
Κωνσταντίνος Αρετάκης 2013-06-24, 06:33
Re: sqoop 2 installation
Hi sir,
Hadoop 1 have usually all required jars in the same path known usually referred as HADOOP_HOME. The split to common, hdfs and yarn has happen in Hadoop 2. Therefore you should be fine with only specifying path to your custom folder.

Jarcec

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 09:33:01AM +0300, Κωνσταντίνος Αρετάκης wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have installed hadoop 1.1.2 from source in a custom folder at my pc and
> want to install sqoop2.
>
> According to the installation instructions
>
> ./bin/addtowar.sh -hadoop-version 2.0 -hadoop-path
> /usr/lib/hadoop-common:/usr/lib/hadoop-hdfs:/usr/lib/hadoop-yarn
>
> I need to specify the hadoop-version that is 1.0 in my case and the
> hadoop-path
>
> So except hadoop-common that is the root of my hadoop installation can
> anyone tell where the other two folders hadoop-hdfs, hadoop-yarn should be
> located?
>
> Thanks
+
Konstantinos Aretakis 2013-06-24, 17:02