Zookeeper, mail # dev - Fault Injection mechanism for ZooKeeper

Re: Fault Injection mechanism for ZooKeeper
Ted Dunning 2011-12-22, 15:40
I started something along these lines.

My idea was to build a non-server ZK server that could start up instantly
and would have extra methods for getting clients and injecting faults.  The
fault injection that seemed important to me was to allow the user to
"schedule" faults so that particular requests in library code could be
targeted without peeling apart the library under test.

Time constraints prevented me from producing anything useful.