Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Contributing...

+
James Carman 2013-07-29, 16:17
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-07-30, 22:57
+
James Carman 2013-07-30, 23:28
Re: Contributing...
You can also look for JIRAs with the "newbie" label, Eli's JIRA filter is
handy here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12315566

I'd even refine it by looking for recent unresolved, unassigned JIRAs with
this query:

project in (HADOOP, MAPREDUCE, HDFS) AND labels = newbie AND status = Open
AND assignee = EMPTY ORDER BY created DESC

Best,
Andrew