HBase >> mail # user >> HBase and Datawarehouse

+
Kiran 2013-04-28, 03:12
+
Em 2013-04-28, 11:12
+
shashwat shriparv 2013-04-28, 17:00
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-04-28, 17:27
+
Kiran 2013-04-29, 03:39
+
anil gupta 2013-04-29, 05:21
+
Kiran 2013-04-29, 05:40
+
anil gupta 2013-04-29, 17:00
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-04-29, 17:35
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-29, 18:08
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-04-30, 05:54
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-30, 08:07
+
Kevin Odell 2013-04-30, 12:01
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-30, 17:38
+
Amandeep Khurana 2013-04-30, 18:19
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-30, 18:36
+
Michael Segel 2013-04-30, 18:14
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-30, 18:30
+
Michael Segel 2013-04-30, 18:42
+
Michael Segel 2013-04-30, 13:17
+
James Taylor 2013-04-30, 06:28
Re: HBase and Datawarehouse
On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:54 PM, Asaf Mesika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think for Pheoenix truly to succeed, it's need HBase to break the JVM
> Heap barrier of 12G as I saw mentioned in couple of posts. since Lots of
> analytics queries utilize memory, thus since its memory is shared with
> HBase, there's so much you can do on 12GB heap. On the other hand, if
> Pheonix was implemented outside HBase on the same machine (like Drill or
> Impala is doing), you can have 60GB for this process, running many OLAP
> queries in parallel, utilizing the same data set.

Can you shed more info on 12GB heap barrier ?

-Viral