Sqoop >> mail # user >> Capture record cound using sqoop eval

Capture record cound using sqoop eval
Hi,

I would like to store record count of a MySQL table in a variable using sqoop eval. How could I suppress the formatting from the QueryResult and just get count so that I could export the value to a variable?  Please suggest.

sqoop eval --connect <> --username <>--password <> --query "select count(1)  from table_nm"
| count(1)             |
| 3768                 |

Thanks!