Hadoop, mail # user - how to clean {mapred.local.dir}/taskTracker

Re: how to clean {mapred.local.dir}/taskTracker
Harsh J 2012-09-10, 04:39
Hi Zhao,

The space should ideally be cleared up by itself. Can you inspect the
directories to see which tasks seem to have left data over (they may
have specifically done so via keep.failed.task.files=true) and if any
of them are still running?

--
Harsh J