Accumulo >> mail # user >> writing to more than one table

writing to more than one table
I've sketched code that creates rows in two tables at the same time.
So I've got two batch writers, and presumably I need to divide my
threads amongst them. Is there something I'm missing here; like some
other variation on the writer classes that is more suited to multiple
tables?