Pig, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.1 (candidate 1)

+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-27, 19:23
+
Alan Gates 2012-12-27, 20:40
+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-29, 07:50
+
Alan Gates 2012-12-31, 16:41
Rohini Palaniswamy 2013-01-03, 20:11
+1. Downloaded the tar binary, checked signature, ran unit tests, piggybank
unit tests, checked docs/release notes, ran a simple script locally and
against a cluster.
On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 8:41 AM, Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1, yet again :).  Checked the key signature and checksum on the source
> package.   Built and ran commit unit tests on src, ran a test job in local
> mode.  Downloaded the tar binary and ran a job in local and cluster mode.
>
> Alan.
>
> On Dec 28, 2012, at 11:50 PM, Daniel Dai wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.10.1. This is a maintenance
> > release of Pig 0.10.
> >
> > Keys used to sign the release are available at
> > http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup
> >
> > Please download, test, and try it out:
> >
> > http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.10.1-candidate-3/
> >
> > Should we release this? Vote closes on EOD next Friday, Jan 4th.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Daniel

+
Thejas Nair 2013-01-04, 02:16