Avro, mail # user - c++: how to validate data against given schema?

c++: how to validate data against given schema?
martin kouril 2013-01-10, 14:21
Hi,
Can somebody please paste here c++ sample code, how to validate json
serialized data against given valid schema.
I know nothing about data and schema, I have just two files on input - first
contains data, second avro schema definition
and result will be: data is/is not valid against given schema.
Thank's Martin.