Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Status of 3.4.6

Re: Status of 3.4.6
Hi Flavio,

I have a little patch that addresses both
ZOOKEEPER-1576<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1576>
 and ZOOKEEPER-979 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-979>.
The first patch I've submitted didn't apply, but I remember that the second
one was applying cleanly. I am willing to review it until saturday
(probably sooner), and make it apply to trunk and pass the tests if you
decide that it's worth including in 3.4.6. It's a very small patch so I'd
be glad if some committer has the time to check it out.

Regards,
Edward Ribeiro