Flume, mail # user - Moving from Flume OG to Flume NG

+
Kumar, Deepak8 2012-10-05, 11:19
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-05, 14:35
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2012-10-05, 15:08
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-05, 15:17
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2012-10-05, 15:28
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-08, 16:02
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2012-10-09, 06:03
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-09, 14:51
+
Kumar, Deepak8 2012-09-18, 18:02
+
Brock Noland 2012-09-18, 18:05
+
Shumin Wu 2012-09-18, 18:10
RE: Moving from Flume OG to Flume NG
Kumar, Deepak8 2012-10-03, 10:42
Hi Shumin,
I have gone through the documentation, but it don't have much. Do you have any use case in which you are using CustomSource? As in flume 0.9.4, we do have flume master url where we can see the source/sinks/decorators etc. How we can verify here whether our custom source is fine & up or have any errors?

It would be much help if you please guide me a bit.

Regards,
Deepak