Zookeeper >> mail # user >> znode metadata consistency

Re: znode metadata consistency
Hi Jermy,

One of the main reasons for 3.3.3 release was to include fixes for znode
inconsistency bugs.
Have you taken a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-962and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-919?
The problem that you are seeing sounds similar to the ones reported.

-Vishal