HBase >> mail # user >> Best way to query multiple sets of rows

Re: Best way to query multiple sets of rows
That's exact.

In your situation, you will have to create 3 scans.

One with startRow from A and endrow to B
One with startRow from C and endrow to D
One with startRow from E and endrow to F

You can even do then in parallele if you want.

JM