Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Reading multiple lines from a microsoft doc in hadoop

Re: Reading multiple lines from a microsoft doc in hadoop
Hello Siddharth,

       You can tweak the "NLineInputFormat" as per your requirement and use
it. It allows us to read a specified no of lines
unlike "TextInputFormat". Here is a good post by Boris and Michael on
custom record reader. Also I would suggest you to
combine similar files together into one bigger file if feasible, as you
files are very small.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Siddharth Tiwari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]