Pig >> mail # user >> size of words+counts of words getting failed.

+
manish dunani 2013-08-12, 08:55
+
Serega Sheypak 2013-08-12, 09:11
+
manish dunani 2013-08-12, 12:47
+
Serega Sheypak 2013-08-12, 12:55
+
Bhavesh K Shah 2013-08-12, 13:03
Re: size of words+counts of words getting failed.
As serega and bhavesh told me about the mistake.I was correct it.but,still
face the same error which it is shown before..

  j = join d by d.size,e by e.countword;

*error:*

ERROR 1066: Unable to open iterator for alias f

org.apache.pig.impl.logicalLayer.FrontendException: ERROR 1066: Unable to
open iterator for alias f
    at org.apache.pig.PigServer.openIterator(PigServer.java:857)
    at
org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.GruntParser.processDump(GruntParser.java:682)
    at
org.apache.pig.tools.pigscript.parser.PigScriptParser.parse(PigScriptParser.java:303)
    at
org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.GruntParser.parseStopOnError(GruntParser.java:189)
    at
org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.GruntParser.parseStopOnError(GruntParser.java:165)
    at org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt.run(Grunt.java:69)
    at org.apache.pig.Main.run(Main.java:490)
    at
    at
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Job terminated with anomalous status FAILED
    at org.apache.pig.PigServer.openIterator(PigServer.java:849)
    ... 12 more
*I need to focus on for particular size of word and counts for that words..
*

Can u tell me how i resolve it.?.Is there any third idea..which might be
closer to get it..

Regards

*Manish Dunani*
*Contact No* : +91 9408329137