Hadoop >> mail # user >> About Data processing

+
Mayur Patil 2013-03-10, 06:32
Re: About Data processing
Hi Mayur,

What do you mean by "which configuration mode"? Are you still looking
at "pseudo-distributed" vs "fully-distributed"?

I think you should take a look at "Hadoop: The definitive guide". That
will give you man examples and details that you will find usefull...

JM

2013/3/10 Mayur Patil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hello,
>
>   I have one query
>
>   If my data already present on the worker node
>
>   but I need to process it there and after that collect it
>
>   on master node; then which configuration mode
>
>   of Hadoop should I use??
>
>   Seeking for guidance,
>
>   Thank you !!
>
> --