Hadoop, mail # user - About Data processing

Re: About Data processing
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-11, 00:35
Hi Mayur,

What do you mean by "which configuration mode"? Are you still looking
at "pseudo-distributed" vs "fully-distributed"?

I think you should take a look at "Hadoop: The definitive guide". That
will give you man examples and details that you will find usefull...

JM