MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop in ubuntu 12.04

Re: Hadoop in ubuntu 12.04
Hello harsh and kotekar.
Thank you a lot!.
Ok, I wiil use that next time.
huu

--
Mr.Twaha Mlwilo ,BSc & MSc.

"Stand up,be bold,be strong.
Take the whole responsibility on
ur own shoulders and know that
U are the creator of ur own destiny"

“Many people,especially ignorant people,want to punish you for speaking the
truth,for being correct,for being you.Never apologize for being correct or
for being years ahead of your time.If you're right and you know it,speak
you mind.Even if you are a minority of one,truth is still the truth.”.Gandhi