MapReduce >> mail # user >> intermediate results files

Re: intermediate results files
Hello John,

      IMHO, it doesn't matter. Your job will write the result just once.
Replica creation is handled at the HDFS layer so it has nothing to with
your job. Your job will still be writing at the same speed.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com