Flume >> mail # dev >> Is there an encrpted flume channel available?

+
Chandrashekhar Shaw 2012-07-16, 09:17
+
Chandrashekhar Shaw 2012-07-16, 11:24
Re: Is there an encrpted flume channel available?
Why can't your encrypt the message before putting it to FLUME?
That would the cleanest/quickest way of achieving it IMO...as you can
control the keys(pub/private)

- Inder

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 4:54 PM, Chandrashekhar Shaw
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Can someone help me on this please??
>
> I need this for security reason, otherwise I am not permitted to transfer
> logs.
>
> Thanks
>

> On Jul 16, 2012, at 2:47 PM, Chandrashekhar Shaw wrote:
>
> > Hi friends,
> >
> > i am using flume for log aggregation. I am looking for some encryption
> technology for using along with flume for secure transport. It can be SSL
> or any other certification based.
> > If there is one already available please let me know the source and
> steps to use it.
> >

> > Thanks
> > Chandrashekhar

- Inder