Hive >> mail # dev >> admin rights for Hive jira

Re: admin rights for Hive jira
On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 7:58 AM, Edward Capriolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> While you guys are on the topic, I am on the pmc and I do not think I can
> edit my own comments.
With the Hadoop jira security model, which is what Hive's jira uses, only
admins can edit comments. Now that Carl granted you admin rights, you can
edit comments. Use it judiciously, especially if others have responded to
your comment since it can make the conversation difficult to follow.

-- Owen