Flume >> mail # user >> ANN: Flume on search-hadoop.com

+
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-10-16, 03:20
Re: ANN: Flume on search-hadoop.com
Otis, that's awesome! And the search results are very relevant. Only issue
I see so far is that I get a 404 from the Flume browse dashboard page @
http://search-hadoop.com/Flume

Thanks for setting this up! I agree it would be great to get those search
results on the Flume web site.

Regards
Mike

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 8:20 PM, Otis Gospodnetic <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> We've just added Flume to http://search-hadoop.com so you can search
> across Flume MLs, source code, JIRA, Wiki, web site, and Javadoc.
>
> Flume devs may want to add a search box to flume.apache.org like search
> box on http://hadoop.apache.org/ and other Hadoop and Lucene sites.
>
> Enjoy!
> Otis
> P.S.
> Searches may be a little slow currently - we'll be moving to better
> hardware and to the latest Solr (smaller memory footprint, faster
> everything)
> ----
> Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase -
> http://sematext.com/spm

+
Brock Noland 2012-10-16, 15:06
+