Flume >> mail # user >> ANN: Flume on search-hadoop.com

Re: ANN: Flume on search-hadoop.com
Otis, that's awesome! And the search results are very relevant. Only issue
I see so far is that I get a 404 from the Flume browse dashboard page @
http://search-hadoop.com/Flume

Thanks for setting this up! I agree it would be great to get those search
results on the Flume web site.

Regards
Mike