Pig >> mail # user >> Request for Comments: Piggybank future

Re: Request for Comments: Piggybank future
I really like this idea.  I'd like to see more sharing of udfs out in
the open.

What barriers to submission are removed by this move?  How does a udf
make it into piggybank now vs. before?

Sent from my iPhone