HBase, mail # user - show processlist equivalent in Hbase

Re: show processlist equivalent in Hbase
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-09-17, 15:36
(putting cdh user in BCC, please don't cross-post)

The web UIs for both the master and the region server have a section called
Tasks and has a bunch of links like this:

Tasks

Show All Monitored Tasks Show non-RPC Tasks Show All RPC Handler Tasks Show
Active RPC Calls Show Client Operations View as JSON

J-D