Hive >> mail # dev >> Hive projects for Google Summer of code 2012 ?

Re: Hive projects for Google Summer of code 2012 ?
Hi Alexis,

Great to see your interest. Feel free to come up with concrete proposal and
submit to GSoC. Its certainly heartening to see folks interested in making
contributions to the Hive Project.

Ashutosh