Flume, mail # user - SyslogUDPSource with large messages (eg: 1000chars)

+
Kaka liha 2013-11-20, 08:49
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-11-26, 23:21
Re: SyslogUDPSource with large messages (eg: 1000chars)
Ashish 2013-11-27, 06:07
Looks like the patch needs rebasing and review request is missing.

I shall rebase the patch and create a review request.
On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 4:51 AM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog