HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.5 release candidate is available for download
Patch is available for:
HBASE-7771 Secure HBase Client in MR job causes tasks to wait forever

It removes the workaround from HBASE-4791 which went into 0.94.4

Now that zookeeper 3.4.5 is used by 0.94.5, I think HBASE-7771 should go
into 0.94.5

My two cents.