HBase >> mail # user >> Re: reduce influence of auto-splitting region

Re: reduce influence of auto-splitting region
Hi Ram,

Thanks for your advice. We did consider what you said.
As Hbase is used as a realtime storage,just like mysql/oracle. When
splitted, hbase may lead gc to 'stop the world' or some long time full gc.
Our application can't accpet this.

Thanks,
Jing Wang

2012/9/5 Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> You can use the property hbase.hregion.max.filesize.  You can set this to a
> higher value and control the splits through your application.
>
> Regards
> Ram

+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-05, 13:25
+
jing wang 2012-09-05, 14:30
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-06, 06:15
+
jing wang 2012-09-05, 10:17
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-05, 13:00
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-09-05, 11:25
+
jing wang 2012-09-05, 12:57